You may mail your signed registration form WITH payment to: Woodstock Rec. Center, 54 River Street Woodstock, VT 05091. Mail-ins may be mailed at any time but will not be processed unless payment is included. Returned checks will carry a 10% charge, with a minimum charge of $10.
Residents & Non-Residents
- A Resident is one who resides in Woodstock & Bridgewater
- A Non-Resident is everyone else.
Program Changes & Enrollment
- Pre-registration and pre-payment is required for all programs unless otherwise stated. Forms are available at the office, and on this site by locating your program of interest and clicking the Registration button for that program.
- Our youth programs are open to students in the WUHS district whose school does not offer the same program, or unless otherwise stated.
- Registration for all programs is year round, unless otherwise stated
- Registrations are on a first come, first served PAID basis.
- Please be sure to fill out the registration form completely, including all children participating in programs, and to sign the waiver agreement.
- Walk-in registration will only be accepted at our office, unless other wise stated.
Inability To Pay - Residents Only
- Due to the limitations of available space and volunteers, the Woodstock Recreation Center follows a policy of restricting registration to meet these resources.
- Register early, as all programs have a minimum and maximum enrollment.
- If a program has not met the minimum enrollment requirement one week prior to it’s first date it will be cancelled.
- The staff at Woodstock Recreation Ctr. wishes to see everyone enjoy our programs. If you are unable to pay due to hardship, please request an Application for Reduced Program Fee form at the Woodstock Rec. office. All requests will be held in confidence and considered on an individual basis.
- If the Woodstock Rec. is required to cancel a class or program, either a program credit or full refund will be granted. sports practices will be cancelled when school is closed due to weather. Call 457-1502
- Woodstock Recreation Ctr. puts every effort into insuring each program for time and location accuracy.
- From time to time, changes are necessary based on available space and instructors.
- We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur.
Don’t forget that we are accepting registrations for any youth sport that we offer. Which includes:
Fall; Soccer & Field Hockey
Spring; Baseball, Boys & Girls Lacrosse
Keep in mind that every season has a deadline for players to be registered and if you miss it, a $10 or $20 late fee will charged, depending on the level of sport, and placement on a team is not guaranteed.