|· Pass holders must sign in at the concession stand prior to entering the pool area.
· Non pass holders must sign in and pay at the concession stand.
· All children under 9 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 15 years of age or older.
· Guardians must stay at the pool with the child and actively watch the child. Reading, sleeping and/or sunbathing does not qualify as watching the child. Any child that is unable to swim must be within arms reach of a parent or guardian at all times.
· Floaties or other flotation devices are not allowed in the pool.
· We do allow coast guard approved life jackets, and we do offer them for use free of charge.
· Lifeguards and other pool management staff are expected to be friendly and respectful to pool patrons. In return, pool patrons are expected to treat the lifeguards and pool staff with respect at all times in order to enable them to effectively perform their duties.
· Lifeguards have the authority to expel or ban any person from the pool facility. Patrons should not talk excessively with the lifeguards on duty, nor distract lifeguards from their work assignments.
· Under no circumstances will anyone be allowed on the lifeguard stands other than lifeguards employed or being trained by the pool management.
· No person having an open cut, bandage, plaster cast, infectious disease (e.g., conjunctivitis), or obvious signs of infection will be permitted to enter the swimming pool.
· For the health of pool patrons, residents and guests with an infectious condition are expected to refrain from using the pool, even when the symptoms of an infection are not visible or obvious to others (e.g., diarrhea).
· Weapons of any kind are prohibited in the pool facility. There is no playing with, throwing etc. of the rocks surrounding the pool area.
· Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited.
· No glass containers of any kind are permitted in the pool facility.
· No eating or drinking is permitted while in the pool, but is permitted on the pool deck and inside.
· We ask that you clean up after yourselves and put all trash in the trash receptacles. Absolutely no parents on the pool deck during swim lessons or swim team.
· WRC is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
· It is our job to protect our swimmers and to promote learning to swim. The use of flotation devices dramatically lengthens the time it will take a child to learn how to swim. In addition, it removes the incentive to learn how to swim. It is also an incredible safety risk if the device should fail, and gives the parent and child a false sense of security.