Signs On The Green Policy
Among the many services the WRC provides is the overseeing of the village poster boards at both ends of The Green. The signs are changed every Monday, unless it happens to be a holiday. Listed below are the guidelines for use of the Signs On The Green:
• Events for non-profit organizations ONLY will be allowed use of the boards
• The WRC Staff is responsible for making, putting up and taking down all of the signs.
• A $20 fee will be charged for all signs with the exception of municipal events and will be paid for at the time of request. If a sign is not paid for it will not be reserved.
• Due to overwhelming popularity you will only be guaranteed one sign per week. We will put up two if there is space.
• A single non-profit MAY NOT monopolize all signs on The Green at one time.